Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Homering in Tenth, Granderson the Hero


http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20100407&content_id=9129380&vkey=recap&fext=.jsp&c_id=nyy

Can't help but love a guy like Curtis Granderson. It was a horrible day when I heard that the Tigers were getting rid of him. There are truly not enough good players left in professional athletics like Curtis. Class act off the field, and he gets the job done on the field. Looks like his new team is enjoying every bit of him as he has already blasted his 2nd homer, this one, to win the game. See above link for further details.

3 comments:

  1. definitely agree. curtis still seems like a good guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't agree more. I've only been a baseball fan for about 3 years now but when I heard that Curtis was not going to be in a Tigers uniform my heart sunk. Seeing him in a Yankees uniform is tough but I hope the fans over there are enjoying him as much as we did in Detroit. I hope the best for Curtis in New York, and at least he is playing for a great ball team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigh. I'm so happy to hear that he's doing so well in New York... But I hate the fact that he's doing well in New York. Not only is it not Detroit, but why does is have to be the Yankees?

    ReplyDelete